Based: Swindon, UK
- To develop the architecture of AceAxis products to meet customer requirements in terms of functionality, performance and cost. Using extensive software and hardware knowledge to ensure product compliance against customer requirements.
- Reporting to the Programme Leader, responsibilities will include specifying and ensuring the successful implementation of the hardware aspects of AceAxis products, specifically:
- Defining requirements and specifications for AceAxis products; creating supporting high quality documentation including detailed design specifications; support in creation of presentation material and overview datasheets.
- Supporting RFQ responses with the generation of compliance statements, BOM cost analysis, schedules and technical responses.
- Performing the architectural design of AceAxis products in order to comply with the product specification and allow cost effective and efficient implementation by the development team. Creating detailed design specifications in liaison with internal or external design teams, which are realisable based on technology and cost constraints.
- Performing RF system analysis as required to support creation of module specifications.
- Supporting the implementation of modules and product integration through attending design reviews, reviewing design verification test results and assisting system integration team.
- Supporting the AceAxis Technology Roadmap by identifying key technologies and working with R&D teams to define and lead technology developments.
The ideal candidate will have an Honours degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent, and several years of commercial experience in a Systems Engineering role in the telecoms industry. A detailed understanding of customer requirements, commercial background and standards requirements e.g. 3GPP etc. is required, along with a comprehensive knowledge of RF/ microwave and systems. For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Based: Swindon, UK
- To carry out RF circuit design up to 6GHz – including testing, evaluation and documentation to agreed project timescales.
- Must be competent in all aspects of RF circuit design, particularly of RF transceivers, with a strong focus on BOM and manufacturing costs.
- Must be skilled in component evaluation and re-matching techniques to improve performance, and in the design and test methods used for the digital sections of a radio card.
- Must have experience in RF test and measurement, and a good knowledge of RF and baseband integration.
- Experience in LTE systems is an advantage.
- Must have good communications skills and experience in writing technical reports.
The ideal candidate will have an Honours degree in a relevant technical discipline, with 5 years or more of industrial experience, and must be willing to travel globally (sometimes at short notice).
For further information please email us at email@example.com
Based: Swindon, UK
- To design and implement application software for various products, as driven by internal and customer based requirements/specifications.
- Develop, integrate, maintain and test a wide range of software features for existing and new AceAxis products based on Linux/Windows platforms using C++.
- Working in an agile development environment, work closely with other members of the software team to define interfaces and create detailed object oriented designs.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with members of Systems, Hardware, FPGA and test teams to ensure an integrated and complete design solution.
- Participate in customer integration and support activities.
- Support verification test and system testing using test driven development techniques.
Experience in the following categories are essential –
- C++ object oriented design (3 years minimum).
- Exposure to the entire software lifecycle, requirements capture/analysis through to verification.
- Linux/Windows based development environment/tools including compilers and linkers.
- Source code control i.e. Git, Subversion or ClearCase.
- Integrated Development Environments: Eclipse or Visual Studio.
- The candidate must have a technical degree with minimum of three year industrial experience.
- The candidate must be willing to travel globally at short notice, including visits to customers/factories/Korea as required.