AceAxis is committed to working with its customers, partners, suppliers and staff to have a positive effect on society and the environment.
Among the ways we are doing this are by:
Environment and Sustainability
- Taking an active approach to improving the sustainability of our business, in particular by encouraging recycling and minimising waste
- Promoting the remote radio head concept, which is inherently a greener technology than traditional base station designs, helping to minimise the carbon footprint of mobile networks and also allowing off-grid operation that delivers communications services to communities in developing countries
- Striving to include the most energy-efficient, future-proof, and recyclable components and materials in our technology
- Designing for reusability and re-configurability so that flexible radio hardware can be upgraded rather than scrapped when new technologies or frequency bands are introduced
Staff and Community
- Developing the skills of our staff through training, apprenticeships, student placements, encouraging membership of professional institutions, and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Encouraging and supporting any staff who wish to become involved in volunteering or charitable activities in the community
- Treating our suppliers with respect, especially SMEs and sole proprietors who rely on our prompt payment of invoices
- Sourcing locally whenever possible, and striving to build a supply chain ecosystem that shares our goals and values.
- Working with our suppliers in a flexible way to ensure that they achieve our quality goals