Current vacancy: Senior System Engineer
Based: Swindon, UK
- To develop the architecture of AceAxis products to meet customer requirements in terms of functionality, performance and cost. Using extensive software and hardware knowledge to ensure product compliance against customer requirements.
- Reporting to the Programme Leader, responsibilities will include specifying and ensuring the successful implementation of the hardware aspects of AceAxis products, specifically:
- Defining requirements and specifications for AceAxis products; creating supporting high quality documentation including detailed design specifications; support in creation of presentation material and overview datasheets.
- Supporting RFQ responses with the generation of compliance statements, BOM cost analysis, schedules and technical responses.
- Performing the architectural design of AceAxis products in order to comply with the product specification and allow cost effective and efficient implementation by the development team. Creating detailed design specifications in liaison with internal or external design teams, which are realisable based on technology and cost constraints.
- Performing RF system analysis as required to support creation of module specifications.
- Supporting the implementation of modules and product integration through attending design reviews, reviewing design verification test results and assisting system integration team.
- Supporting the AceAxis Technology Roadmap by identifying key technologies and working with R&D teams to define and lead technology developments.
The ideal candidate will have an Honours degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent, and several years of commercial experience in a Systems Engineering role in the telecoms industry. A detailed understanding of customer requirements, commercial background and standards requirements e.g. 3GPP etc. is required, along with a comprehensive knowledge of RF/ microwave and systems. For further information please email us at email@example.com